3 Gatos Brewery opened in early July, 2021 at the location previously occupied by Kitzingen in Wyoming, MI. With well traveled international owners this brewery should produce some interesting beers and food for you to try.
Archival Brewing just opened in July, 2021! Featuring historic fermented drinks and food that compliments the brews this new brewery brings something new to Grand Rapids beer scene. With a new building on a beautiful property north of Grand Rapids, Archival Brewing is set to take off!
Raise a glass beer tours is now offering private tours in Grand Rapids, MI
Bachelor/Bachelorette, Birthday, Company, and Couple parties this tour company is set to show you 3 breweries over 4 hours and it will include food and beer tasting along with the private transportation. It may not be the cheapest tour option in GR but they aren’t just shuffling you to the maximum breweries, instead you get time to enjoy the tastings and ride in comfort.
The Magic Shuttle Bus originally started in Traverse City, MI has expanded to giving Brewery Tours in Grand Rapids! The current offer is a 5 hour tour of 4 popular breweries in a premier chauffeured limo style bus for $66.98 per person. They also offer the option of creating your own private tour too.
Book online with TripAdvisor
Congratulations to Coopersville Brewing Co for opening April, 2021!! It takes determination to open during a pandemic, but your location should help you succeed being the only brewery in Coopersville.
Pux Cider has opened! Located next to The Cheese Lady this will surely become a hard cider lovers paradise. Get a flight of ciders and pair with a flight of cheese for a fun afternoon, now with an outdoor area too!
Lost Art Brewhouse is now open! Opening during Covid-19 pandemic takes some perseverance and now there is a nanobrewery located in Walker, MI. Check them out, get some curbside or delivered beer and help them survive this interesting business environment.
Looking to support a local brewery doing this Covid-19 Pandemic? Here is a list of GR Breweries that are open offering to-go or delivery beer/food sales:
- Arktos Meadery– Open for online orders and taproom pickup. Plus they are paying the sales tax!
- Arvon Brewing– Order Online for Grand Rapids delivery & curbside pickup available every Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Atwater Brewery– Open for delivery and carry-out 10AM-7PM. Delivery to people in the surrounding area. Also selling hand sanitizer.
- Bier Distillery– Food, beer, spirits and hand hand sanitizer available for pickup curbside, order online or call.
- Brass Ring Brewing– Call for food and beer delivery or pickup, 3PM-9PM everyday.
- Brewery Vivant– Online ordering or phone ahead to get curbside or delivery food and beer 1-7pm daily.
- Broad Leaf Beer– Curbside and delivery beer available from 3- 7 pm Wednesday to Saturday.
- Cedar Springs Brewing– Has a modified food menu available for takeout or delivery along with their beers, Call 616-696-BEER to order. Monday – Saturday from 12 noon to 8 p.m. (closed Sunday)
- City Built Brewing– Order online for food and beer Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 3-8, Friday and Saturday 1-8. Curbside pickup
- DeHops Brewing– Order beer and merchandise online for pickup between 4:30pm and 7pm daily.
- Eastern Kille Distillery– Cocktail Kits and hand sanitizer available for online ordering and curbside pickup.
- Elk Brewing– Pick up packaged beer and crowler/growler/howler refills from 4pm-7pm daily.
- Founders– Curbside pickup available by calling 616-325-2855, the order pickup window is Monday-Friday 1-7pm
- Gravel Bottom Craft Brewery– Order online for take-out food and beer and a limited number of take-and-bake food selections are available for pickup from 3pm-8pm Tuesday-Thursday and noon-8pm Friday-Saturday.
- Long Road Distillery– Togo spirits and cocktail kits plus hand sanitizer
- Mitten Brewing– Open for beer and food to go from 4pm-8pm Monday-Thursday and noon-8pm Friday-Saturday. Also has gluten free and vegan options.
- New Holland – The Knickerbocker– Curbside pickup and online ordering. In addition to food, packaged beer, spirits, and crowler/growlers, you can now purchase hand sanitizer for curbside pickup! Visit newhollandbrew.com/online-ordering to see our menu and place an order.
- Perrin Brewing– Check out online for full food & beer to-go menu: bit.ly/perrinpubmenu Call Pub at 616-551-1957 We’re accepting credit card payment over the phone or when you stop in to pick-up to eliminate cash hand-to-hand transactions. Confirm pick-up time between 11am-8pm
- Pike51– Food and alcohol available for takeout or delivery. Call (616) 662-4589 to order. Hours: Monday – Saturday 12-8pm
- Railtown Brewing– Open for carry-out food and beer! Monday-Saturday noon til 8pm! 616-881-2364 or 616-803-0153.
- Rockford Brewing– Open for takeout, curbside, or delivery. Call: 616-951-4677 text: 616-439-0417 Kitchen Hours: Mon – Thurs: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Schmohz Brewing– Open Saturdays from 1pm-6pm for beer takeout and curbside service.
- The People’s Cider Company– To-go cans of cider are available for pickup and local delivery from 5pm-8pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Third Nature Brewing– We’ll be delivering within a 5-mile radius of the brewery and we’ll have curbside takeout. Enter your order in online or call and we’ll run it out to you when you get here. Growlers & to go cans are included in our delivery and available for takeout!
- Thornapple Brewing Co– Order curbside beer and food for pickup or delivery (within five miles) from noon-8pm Monday-Thursday, noon-9pm Friday, 11am-9pm Saturday and 11am-8pm Sunday. Free hand sanitizer with a $25 order.
- Trail Point Brewing– Order beer for curbside pickup or delivery from 4pm-8pm Wednesday-Friday and 1pm-5pm Saturday.
- Two Guys Brewing– Order online for food and beer pickups. Monday – Thursday 03:00 PM – 08:00 PM, Friday – Saturday 12:00 PM – 08:00 PM
- Vander Mill– Order cider, donuts and merchandise for pickup at Grand Rapids and Spring Lake locations from 1pm-4pm Saturdays. https://vandermill.com/shop/
- WhiteFlame Brewing– Beer takeout – cans, bottles, growlers and howlers – every Tuesday and Friday from 4pm-7pm
- Wisemen Distillery– Hand Sanitizer for sale $21 per gallon. Spirit bottle sales available from 10am-6pm Monday-Friday. Curbside pickup, call 616-805-7003 to order or email: MIRANDA@WISEMENDISTILLERY.COM
The band Foreigner is playing in Grand Rapids, MI August 11 at Meijer Gardens but before that a few of the band plan to have a beer or two at Broad Leaf Brewery tickets go on sale July 18th and will probably sell out fast but sure sounds like an interesting and fun experience!
Wise Men Distillery Grand Opening is today! I stopped by to taste their moonshine and found it all very good. They currently have: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Apple Pie Moonshine. I even bought a bottle of their Apple Pie Moonshine! Conveniently located on the same strip as Cascade Winery/Jaden James Brewery you can certainly get a good buzz on now.